Hi everyone! I already posted step by step Gothic Makeup tutorial on Beauty Angel, but I love this look so much that I decided to redo it for you. I hope this time my pictures are brighter and have a better quality.
When I was a teenager such smokey makeup was a part of my everyday routine :) I know this sounds crazy, but I didn`t imagine my face without a dramatic eyeliner and a black eye shadow on my crease. Here is a step by step instruction, which will help you to recreate one of my favorite makeup look:
1. First of all, we need to create our future eye shape. To make the eye shadow appear dark and pigmented we will apply an eye pencil on the lid and crease, leaving a center of the eye lid empty.
2. With a help of firm and synthetic brush blend out the edges of the pencil.
3. Now it is time to set the pencil with a black eye shadow, don`t forget to blend everything with a fluffy brush.
4. Apply a silver or white eye shadow with some shimmer on the center of the eye lid, don`t forget to blend the edges. You can reapply black eye shadow for a darker look.
5. Create a beautiful cat eye liner on the upper and lower lash line.
6. To finish up our Gothic Makeup add some false lashes and line the water line with black eye pencil. If you want your look to be even more interesting you can add some silver glitter on the center of your lid, or in the eye corner. And that`s it !
Lots of love,