Makeup & Beauty

Keep Calm & Wear PINK / My Fav Pink Lippies

| on
Thursday, June 18, 2015
revlon lip butter bubu # 9 beauty uk lipstick jack wills lip gloss blogger liz breygel review swatches
revlon lip butter bubu # 9 beauty uk lipstick jack wills lip gloss blogger liz breygel review swatches
revlon lip butter bubu # 9 beauty uk lipstick jack wills lip gloss blogger liz breygel review swatches

Hi everyone, how are you? I can`t say that I`m a huge fan of lipsticks and lip glosses, I just forget to put them on all the time :) But anyways, today I want to talk about my top pink lip products picks, which I own at the moment. Some of them have a very bright screaming shades, while other colours are more calm, in any case all these lippies have gorgeous summer appropriate shades and fit absolutely any complexion!


I`m going to start with the Revlon Lip Butter (review here )in pink colour called `Sweet Tart`. This is probably the most moisturizing lipstick in my collection. It has a pretty glossy finish and wonderful sweet scent. And at the same time Revlon Lip Butter is very pigmented and opaque. For everyone who has a very dry lips` skin this is probably the best lipstick ever made. Most of the glossy lipsticks and lip butters do not last for a long time, but I`m satisfied with the lasting power of the `Sweet Tart`. I seriously recommend you to try it out, if you still haven`t gotten your hands on this lippie :3


revlon lip butter bubu # 9 beauty uk lipstick jack wills lip gloss blogger liz breygel review swatches

Beauty UK Lipstick in `Pink My Ride`

Beauty UK Lipstick is the most long lasting and opaque lip product in my collection. Every time I put it on it boosts my confidence so much :) Wearing this lipstick is almost like a challenge, helps me to fight with my excessive modesty. `Pink My Ride` is a blue based fuchsia colour with almost matte finish, but at the same time it feels pretty moisturizing on the lips. It has a very light scent of a fresh mint and lasts on the lips almost forever. You can eat, drink and it will still be on it`s place.  It is very bold, so I would recommend to use a lip liner, to make your lips neat and precise. 

revlon lip butter bubu # 9 beauty uk lipstick jack wills lip gloss blogger liz breygel review swatches

Bubu Lipstick # 9

The next product in my list is a lipstick by one korean brand called Bubu, The shade # 9 is also a blue based pink, but this time is more like a baby pink, but very opaque baby pink shade. You know what I mean girls, it is always so hard to describe the colours for me! Bubu Lipstick has a soft velvety finish and it feels very soft on the lips. The pigmentation is also fabulous and it stays on my lips for some good 4 or 5 hours. 


revlon lip butter bubu # 9 beauty uk lipstick jack wills lip gloss blogger liz breygel review swatches

Very Me Neon Lipstick in `Screaming Pink`

`Screaming Pink` is officially the oldest lipstick I own. But how can I throw it away, if Oriflame doesn`t sell neon lipsticks anymore? Very Me Neon Lipstick in a gorgeous hot pink shade is simply awesome - very pigmented, long lasting and hydrating. The only thing I hate about it is the scent, too strong for me, but everything else it on top! If I could I would probably back in time and repurchased this baby again :)


And finally the last lip product in my Fav Pink Lippies list is the Jack Wills Lip gloss in shade `Hot Pink`. This lip gloss I got from the Fabulously British lip gloss, which included 5 different mini lip glosses. So the `Hot Pink` is a perfect companion to any of the lipsticks I mentioned previously. If I want to add some shimmer and make my lips glossy I always add a coat of this lip gloss. 

That`s all girls, I hope you liked my pictures and swatches, please let me know what is your favourite pink lipstick at the moment, I would love to know your opinion. Talk to you soon girls :*

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot