Ciaté 'Nail Tonic' Hydrator / Review

| on
Thursday, October 22, 2015
liz breygel ciate transparent nail polish base primer nail hydrator hydration review beauty blogger
liz breygel ciate transparent nail polish base primer nail hydrator hydration review beauty blogger
liz breygel ciate transparent nail polish base primer nail hydrator hydration review beauty blogger

This was my first meeting ever with Ciaté brand - a London based brand, that sells nail polishes and nail care products. But I need to say, that I always heard just a good reviews about it, so I was very excited to try this Ciaté Nail Tonic by myself, and to make my very own opinion.

All of us, at some moment of our live, have a `bad nail days`, especially if you do your house -holding work by yourself or love to use crazy colored nail polishes all the time. Ciaté 'Nail Tonic' Hydrator was developed for weak and bendable nails, that are dry and easily breakable. This product contains Rose Muscat Oil, Calcium and VItamin E, that will help to repair already damaged nails and give them a second life. Nail Hydrator is very easy to use - apply a generous coat of this Nail Tonic, before to apply your favourite lacquer. This will help to strengthen your nail plate and protect it from cracking, peeling or dryness. You can also use Nail Hydrator  on it`s own. It has a slightly pink shade, look like a natural nail colour, but with a touch of a gloss.

Overall, I need to say that Ciaté 'Nail Tonic' Hydrator is working for me, my nails got a lot healthier, than they used to be. I can absolutely recommend it for everyone, who is searching for a nice and easy in use nail treatment. Thanks for reading my post, have a nice day <3 


Lots of love,
Liza
Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot