beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Make Your Pores VANISH

| on
Monday, October 26, 2015
liz breygel porefassional celebrity skin pore silky balm sweet cotton bb cream holika holika
liz breygel porefassional celebrity skin pore silky balm sweet cotton bb cream holika holika

Large pores are my biggest skin concern, they are not cute at all and nobody wants their skin to have those prominent `craters`. I always been trying to reach that baby doll skin and to make my pores look smaller. Fortunately, there are many skin care treatments and magic makeup products nowadays, that makes our life easier. And today I want to share with you some of my favourite beauty finds, that help to camouflage appearance of those pores. But before camouflaging, we need to start from a special skin care routine, that will help to minimize large pores. I love to start from Celebrity Skin Clarifying Skin Polish, because it gentle exfoliates and hydrates my skin, keeping my pores tidy and my skin soft. After cleaning my face, I like to use Xiang Nai Xin Whitening Peel - off Mask, which treats large pores, post acne scars and reduces appearance of freckles or hyper pigmentation. I like to use it once a week and it`s more than enough to keep m skin fresh and clean. 

After we cleaned our face it`s time to prepare our skin for the makeup. I love to start from The POREfassional primer by Benefit or 3 Concept Eyes Pore Silky Balm. These two products are my best friends, they are similar and both work in the same way - they smooth large pores, cover the redness and create a perfect canvas for the foundation. You can even use them both at a time, just start from the Pore Silky Balm, as it is more transparent, than the POREfassional :3 If you search for a good product to blur out your skin - definitely look on these gems.

There are lots of different ways and makeup techniques, that helps us to hide large pores and scars, but all of these products are just a temporary solution. If you want to shrink the pores, you need to start from a basic things that keep us healthy and beautiful, like a balanced diet and a beauty sleep. But I hope my post will help you in this hard fight for a healthy smooth skin. Wish you all a nice day!



Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot