October Favorites

| on
Thursday, October 29, 2015
beauty haul beauty blogger october faves favorites liz breygel sweet cotton pure seduction peanut oil eyeliner by skin foodbeauty haul beauty blogger october faves favorites liz breygel sweet cotton pure seduction peanut oil eyeliner by skin food
beauty haul beauty blogger october faves favorites liz breygel sweet cotton pure seduction peanut oil eyeliner by skin food
beauty haul beauty blogger october faves favorites liz breygel sweet cotton pure seduction peanut oil eyeliner by skin food

Hello my angels! Do you believe that the October is over already and there is only one month of golden autumn left for us? I need to say that I`m very happy that the October is finally over, so I can finally share with you this little list of my favorite products. I haven`t done this kind of posts for such a long time and I missed them so much! So let`s start right now ;)

Cute Fruit Hand Care Cream

Recently I did a full review with lots of pictures on my blog, so you can check it out here. But I knew that I need to include Peach Hand Cream in my October Favorites list, because it is simply amazing. I love everything about this cream - it`s cute packaging, it`s natural scent and a think moisturizing consistency. Definitely a must have for this winter season! During the cold seasons my skin gets very dry, but this little peach makes a huge difference.

Almond Oil For Hair & Body

I purchased almond oil right after I colored my hair. I can`t say that my hair was very damaged, but my ends got a bit dry. Any kind of oil is beneficial for hair, as long as you don`t have allergy. But Prunus Amygdalus  (sweet almond oil) is hypoallergenic, so it can be safely used even on baby`s skin. Almond oil is naturally endowed with this highly potent antioxidant vitamin. Regular application of the oil can protect your skin and hair from stress and UV radiation damage, keeping it soft and supple. Almond oil is optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair. 

Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Body Wash

The next product in my list is the Victoria’s Secret Pure Seduction Red Plum & Freesia  Body Wash. I can`t express how much I love it`s floral fragrance! It is so strong and fresh at the same time. Sure this body wash is a little bit expensive for it`s size, but we all need to pumper our skin time to time. After the usage skin becomes very soft and fresh, it doesn`t leave greasy feelings and washes away easily. 

Holika Holika Sweet Cotton Pore Cover BB Cream

If you also have a problem with large pores and black heads, you`ll understand why I love this product so much. Holika Holika Sweet Cotton Pore Cover BB Cream makes my large pores disappear right after the application. Fast and painless :) Must have for everyone who wants a porcelain skin and struggles with post acne scars, fine lines or huge pores. Read my full review and check out before and after pictures here

The Skin Food `My Short Cake` Liquid Eyeliner

I`m a huge eyeliner lover! I wear it on daily basis, nights out and, as you know, frequently use it in my step by step makeup tutorials. The best of all I prefer liquid eyeliners, like this `My Short Cake` Eyeliner by The Skin Food. It has the most fine brush and the darkest pigmentation. And what more do we need from a good product? It has a matte finish and doesn`t smudge easily, even if you`ll be rubbing it off with your finger. Just give it  a try girls, `My Short Cake` eyeliner will never disappoint you,

That`s all for my October favorites! Have you trued any of these products? I hope you all had a great October, and I wish your November, the last autumn month, to be even better. Hugs and kisses <3

Lots of love,
Liz

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot