Makeup & Beauty

The Skin Food `My Short Cake Eyeliner` / Review

| on
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
liz breygel beauty blogger review korean makeup w2beauty store product review pictures
liz breygel beauty blogger review korean makeup w2beauty store product review pictures

Hey everyone! Are you ready for the new review? Today I`m talking about My Short Cake liquid eyeliner by the famous korean brand Skin Food. This eyeliner is a part of the whole makeup line, which includes mascara, eye shadows, blushers and other products with the same name and the same vintage design.
liz breygel beauty blogger review korean makeup w2beauty store product review pictures

`My Short Cake Eyeliner` came in a tiny cute tube, which looks a bit like a travel size mascara. There are 3g. of a product in a tube, but I know it will last for a long time. The packaging is super simple and cute, exactly how I like a design of such product to be. But the best part of this eye liner is a tiny thin brush, which works like a magic wand! It is possible to create the cleanest and sharpest line with this brush. The product itself is very pigmented and lasted on my eyes for a good 10 hours without smudging! It dries out on the skin very fast and has the prettiest matte finish. If you are used to a pen - shaped eye liners, it might take you some time to learn how to apply the product with this tiny brush.

Girls, it is one of the best eye liner I ever tried in my life. To tell the truth I was not expecting for such an intense pigmentation, so I was very impressed! `My Short Cake Eyeliner` is available on W2Beauty online store. They have a free international delivery and each package arrives with a bunch of free samples :) I`ve enjoyed the experience so much!


Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot