3 Concept Eyes Full Cover Concealer / Review

| on
Friday, November 06, 2015
3 concept eyes makeup blogger review concealer swatches pictures liz breygel before after
3 concept eyes makeup blogger review concealer swatches pictures liz breygel before after
3 concept eyes makeup blogger review concealer swatches pictures liz breygel before after
3 concept eyes makeup blogger review concealer swatches pictures liz breygel before after

Good day everyone, I`m back with the another 3CE review for you! This time I`ll tell you about 3CE Full Cover Concealer, which become my little saver lately. If you need a good concealer, that has a full coverage and will have a buildable formula you definitely need to try this one!

I`m a lucky owner of two travel friendly babies, but the full version of 3 Concept Eyes Concealer comes in exactly the same, but a little bit bigger packaging. It comes with a fluffy flexible applicator inside. It has a nice creamy texture, that immediately absorbs in the skin. The little of this concealer goes a long way and provides the thickest and at the same time the lightest coverage of the problematic areas. I like how smooth and light it feels on the skin. Usually I set my under eye concealer with a translucent powder, so I haven`t experienced any creasing in that area. Sadly, Full Cover Concealer is only available in 2 shades - # 1 light and # 2 medium, so this might not suit for all the skin types.

The Full Cover Concealer by 3CE has been a staple in my makeup bag for a past few weeks, and not only because it is so travel friendly. It is very easy to use, it blends perfectly into the skin and does it`s work absolutely great. I`m in love with the korean products :3 If you have a severe dark circles or acne, and you need a good product to conceal these problems I recommend you to try  out 3CE concealer. You can also use it as a highlighter, apply the concealer on the highest points of your cheeks, on the bridge of your nose and a little bit on the cupid`s bow. It brightens up the areas beautifully, bringing more light and life to the skin. I would say the Full Cover Concealer formulation suits normal to oily skin types, but with a nice moisturizing primer will work on the dry skin as well.

And what is your favorite concealer at the moment?


Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot