Makeup & Beauty

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner / Review

| on
Monday, November 02, 2015
aussie hair products review liz breygel beauty blogger hair care hair deep conditioning treatment for dry hair
aussie hair products review liz breygel beauty blogger hair care hair deep conditioning treatment for dry hair
aussie hair products review liz breygel beauty blogger hair care hair deep conditioning treatment for dry hair

After I coloured my hair I needed to find some moisturizing conditioner, so I can do a deep conditioning treatment for them once a week. I know that it is possible to use the regular conditioner for this procedure, but I wanted to try a product with some serious reviving powers. That’s why I ended up picking up the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, because I heard so many overwhelming reviews about it. 

Aussie 3 Minutes Miracle has a very silky consistency, it is a little bit more runny, that a regular conditioner, that`s why a little bit of Aussie goes a long way. The list of ingredients includes Aloe Leaf Juice, Jojoba Seed Oil and Australian Sea Kelp, all of these natural ingredients can bring back to life even the most damaged and dry hair. And you don`t need to spend hours waiting, when this stuff will work. Just wash your hair with your favourite shampoo and apply Aussie Hair Conditioner for 3 minutes, rinse it up - and your hair is healthy and nourished again. If you have a combined hair type, which means your roots get oily, but the ends of your hair is quite dry, you can apply the conditioner only on the ends. It will help you to keep your hair fresh for longer and the dry ends will be smooth. And one of my favourite parts - the scent, it is simply amazing, it smells like a sweet sweet coconut milk and vanilla. Delicious :3

Let me just say in the end, that I love this product! The best part about the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, is that you can get it anywhere! You can order it online, buy it in Walmart or in any other drugstore you like. It is not expensive and for the price you`ll receive a smooth and shiny hair, and what is even more important - healthy! I will definitely substitute all of my regular conditioners with Aussie hair care products. I would highly recommend you to give this a try, you won`t regret I promise.

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot