Are you ready for a new makeup tutorial? This time I`m going to show you how to give your favourite duochrome eye shadows a new life. The secret to it is super easy - use a creamy dark eye kohl as a base for your duochromes. The black canvas will help them to stand out brighter and demonstrate all the beautiful undertones they hide. For my today`s look I used a turquoise duochrome eye shadow with a light touch of glitter on the top. And for the bottom lash line I used a grayish blue matte shadows. Here is a step by step instructions to my look :
1. Prime your eyelids and start to apply a black eye kohl or any other dark creamy kohl on the lid. This will be a base for our duochrome eye shadow.
2. Now it is time to apply duochrome eye shadow on the eye kohl. Try not to swipe them, but apply eye shadow with a gentle dabbing motion.
3. Let`s work on our crease. Use a matte eye shadow to create a crease line.
4. Intensify the outer corner of the eye crease with dark matte eyeshadow and don`t forget to blend everything together.
5. Draw a beautiful dramatic wing with liquid or gel eyeliner.
6. Finish with some falsies, you can also apply just a little bit of transparent glitter or shimmer on the top of your eye shadow. And your duochrome night look is done ;)
Lots of love,