My New Hair Colour / Maxton Hair Dye Review

| on
Sunday, November 01, 2015
liz breygel hair color dark brown black before after hair dye experience beauty blogger
liz breygel hair color dark brown black before after hair dye experience beauty blogger
liz breygel hair color dark brown black before after hair dye experience beauty blogger

Good day everyone! Some changes took place in my life recently, so I`ve decided to emphasize them even more and change my appearance a little bit and also decided to share my little experience with you guys. I`m very conservative about everything that includes my hair, I don`t like to change my hair care products or do different hairstyles. I just let them in peace, my hair grows as it wants :) The last time I dyed my hair I dyed it with a Garnier Olia - ammonia free hair colour, which included natral oils. I loves the result, but it lasted for about three months. So after some time my natural hair colour reappeared and looked dull and had a strange brassy undertone to it. 

For my hair makeover I bought two packs of a famous brazilian drugstore brand called Maxton. The colour I chose calls `3.0 Castanho Escuro` or `Dark Brown`. There is a tube of cream dye and a 20 % developer in each pack, along with a pair of plastic gloves, to protect the hands from the dye. All you need to do is to squeeze the dye into the bottle with the developer and shake them all together very well. My husband kindly helped me to apply the dye on the back of my head and spread it along the length of my hair, he did all the hard work for me :3 The smell was kind strong, because of the ammonia obviously, but nothing too bad.

As a result - pretty dark hair colour, without any damage! I was afraid a little but, that my hair will turn into a bundle of straw, but everything is okay. My hair still feels soft, healthy and it shines beautifully on the sun. That`s all about my new hair colour guys, I hope you liked to read my post and even learn something from it, Talk to you soon again :*


Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot