Makeup & Beauty

Christmas Glam Makeup / Step By Step Tutorial

| on
Friday, December 04, 2015
liz breygel makeup christmas new year tutorial step by step glam glamorous look

Holidays are coming! I have a feeling, that 2015 passed so fast, and even thought in some moments this year was not the best for me, but I still have a bunch of warm memories. I really hope that the next year will be so much better for everyone of us.I decided to start my Christmas preparations from a makeup tutorial for all of you guys. This festive makeup I`m going to wear when the Christmas Eve will come, I wanted my look to be glam and bright, so I decided to mix up four eye shadow colours - 2 shimmer (gold and champagne ) and 2 matte (dark cranberry and black), but you can use any colours you want. So let`s get started!

liz breygel makeup christmas new year tutorial step by step glam glamorous look

1. Start from creating a new bigger shape of your crease. Use a precise small brush and dark cranberry eye shadow. Don`t worry about the mess :)

2. Put the primer on your eye lid, this will make our shimmer eye shadow last longer and be brighter. Start to apply gold shimmer eye shadow on the outer half of your eye lid.

3. Continue to apply champagne shimmer eye shadow on the inner half of your eye lid and blend the transition between these two colours.

4. Now it is time to line upper lash line and intensify the eye corner with matte black eye shadow.

5. Remove the fall outs and blend out all the necessary aspects, highlight the brown bone with matte white eye shadow.

6. Finish by curling your lashes and applying a generous coat of mascara. Add false lashes if you prefer and you Christmas Glam Makeup is done :)

liz breygel makeup christmas new year tutorial step by step glam glamorous look

For my lips I decided to use a neural beige lipstick, but I think that you can go for a gorgeous classic red. I hope you liked my Christmas makeup tutorial, I wish everyone to have an amazing holiday time with your relatives and friends. Warm hugs and kisses :*
Lots of love,
Liz

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot