beauty, fashion & lifestyle

My Favorite Winter Lipsticks

| on
Sunday, December 06, 2015
lipstick winter autumn colors shades collection haul liz breygel swatches bold bright lipsticks
lipstick winter autumn colors shades collection haul liz breygel swatches bold bright lipsticks
lipstick winter autumn colors shades collection haul liz breygel swatches bold bright lipsticks
lipstick winter autumn colors shades collection haul liz breygel swatches bold bright lipsticks

Probably every girl, who is obsessed with makeup has her favourite seasonal shades. If in summer we can easily go for a bright floral hue, intense and dark colours generally considered more appropriate for winter. So today I decided to share with you my top five lipsticks, which I prefer to use during the cold winter time. 

To start off, let me introduce you this Pastel Goth Purple Lip Paint, that is perfectly fits everyone, who are into dark and vampy shades. What I like the most about this lip paint, is that it looks absolutely amazing on any skin tone - pale, tanned or deep. Everyone can pull of the most crazy outfit or makeup look using this shade. This lip paint looks similar to a gel or cream eyeliner and even comes in the same container, that`s why the pigmentation of the product is intense and consistency is creamy and easy to use. 

The next lipstick is my addiction, I can wear it daily, monthly and yearly. I love it so much, that I don`t care if it is appropriate for a morning coffee or not :) Liphop Lipstick in `Ripe Plum` gently moisturize my dry lips and gives them the most beautiful semi - matte finish. I love everything about it - the packaging, the scent and the mature intense shade. If you're looking for a full coverage lipstick that has super rich pigment you should try Liphop. Amazing quality for such a small price.

Any winter party wouldn`t be complete without a gorgeous red lipstick. I have two red shades, which I love to wear on New Year and Christmas Eves.The first one is Le Keux Cosmetics Lip Paint in `Whistle Bait`, it was made for festive occasions. It is a stunning classic red with a glossy finish and a tasty cherry scent. And the second one is a Y-Cid Lip Crayon # 9 - blue based red colour, which beautifully compliments light skin tones. I wear both of these lipsticks with a lip liner, because without it would be hard to achieve a sharp lip look.

And the last one, but definitely not least lippie in the list of my Winter Favorites is also Y-Cid Lip Crayon #11 , but this one has a cold magenta shade. I chose it in case I would want to add some brightness to my everyday look. It has moisturizing formula and a nice glossy finish.

And what are you favorite holiday lipsticks?

Lots of love,
Liza


Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot