Nature Secrets Body Cream Nourishing Wheat & Coconut / Review

| on
Wednesday, December 16, 2015
oriflame Nature Secrets Body Cream Nourishing Wheat Coconut body lotion butter review pictures natural liz breygel moisturizer
oriflame Nature Secrets Body Cream Nourishing Wheat Coconut body lotion butter review pictures natural liz breygel moisturizer
oriflame Nature Secrets Body Cream Nourishing Wheat Coconut body lotion butter review pictures natural liz breygel moisturizer

Winter days becoming colder and longer, and it means that our skin is getting more and more sensitive to the temperature changes: it is chilly outside, but so warm and cozy at home! Because of the drastic temperature differences our skin can suffer from dryness, irritations or even fine cracks. That`s why I always hunt for the perfect body moisturizer, that will keep my skin healthy, nourished and prevent it from peeling, when the weather outside is harsh. And this year this I entrust this mission to the Nature Secrets Body Cream with an extract of the Nourishing Wheat and Coconut oil. I can`t express how much I love using this product, let me tell you why.

This is my second jar of the Nature Secrets Body Cream Nourishing Wheat & Coconut, that was developed by Oriflame. Even though reviews on cosmetics by the Oriflame brand vary from the positive to a very negative, I was always a big fan of their skin care products, especially the Pure Nature and Nature Secrets Lines, which contain natural ingredients in the formula. So when I saw this Nourishing Body Cream and read that it has Wheat & Coconut in the formula, I totally fall for this product, because I`m such a huge fan of coconut - love eating, drinking and using it for my skin care routine :3

Nature Secrets Body Cream has a very unique texture and I would like to correct Oriflame with the name they gave to this product. This is  certainly not a body cream, lotion and even not a body mousse. The consistency of the cream is very thick and heavy, so it is definitely a gorgeous body butter! Thanks to Beeswax and Coconut oil this butter is perfect for a winter time, when we need to lock up the moisture and nutrients deep in the skin. I won`t lie to you, it takes a good amount of time to deeply absorb into the skin, but the result is worth waiting. The skin feels so silky and smooth, even the most dry areas like elbows and knees will be moisturized and soft after the usage of this magical body butter.  It doesn’t leave a slightly greasy remainder, but still the skin immediately feels more comfortable and well moisturized. And the scent is simply divine! It reminds me of a cereal yogurt, which is one of my favorite, by the way. 

Well, I swear I can talk for hours about the Oriflame Nourishing Wheat & Coconut Body Cream, or butter, as I prefer to call it, but it is better to try it once, than listen me rumbling about it`s benefits. As for me it is a fantastic product and it does it`s job very well. I highly recommend it for everyone who needs some serious skin nourishment for a longer period of time. If I have the opportunity to repurchase it again, I`m going to do this without any doubts and hesitation, it is perfect addition to my skin care products` shelf .Take care of your tender skin girls, we need to treat it once in a while ;)

Lots of love,
Liza


Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot