Makeup & Beauty

Stemology Cell Refresh Hydrating Cleanser / Review

| on
Tuesday, December 08, 2015
liz breygel stemology products skin care review blogger natural stemology cleanser ingredients buy online
liz breygel stemology products skin care review blogger natural stemology cleanser ingredients buy online
liz breygel stemology products skin care review blogger natural stemology cleanser ingredients buy online

Large clogged pores and blackheads are all time enemies of my skin, but ever since I got my Cell Refresh Hydrating Cleanser* I forgot about these inconveniences. I know nothing about the magic, but I`m absolutely sure, that this little bottle was made with some serious help of white magic.

The Cell Refresh Hydrating Cleanser was designed specially for dry and sensitive skin types, it calms down the redness and irritation, that may occur after you wash your face and soothes the dry areas of the face. You can use it anytime you take shower - in the morning and before the bed, to wash away excess oil and leftovers of the makeup from your face. When it comes to skin care I want to be sure, that maximum products, which I use in my day and night routine are made of natural ingredients, or at least most of them are natural. Let`s take a moment to appreciate this list of ingredients :  Aloe Vera Leaf Juice,  Vegetable Glycerin, Cucumber Peel Extract, Chamomile Leaf Extract, Panthenol (ProVitamin B5), Sugar Fermentation,Natural Fragrance. This is all we need for skin to look healthy, young and fresh! 

Cell Refresh Cleanser has a lightweight gel formula and you`ll need just a tiny drop of the product to create a cloud of silky foam, so a little goes a long way. I don`t like when the skin becomes dry and tight right after you wash it with a cleanser, and fortunately I haven`t experienced these uncomfy feelings with the Cell Refresh Hydrating Cleanser. It also has a fresh fragrance, that reminds me of a summer time and wild field. 

Even thought, The Cell Refresh Hydrating Cleanser by Stemology is targeted mainly at people with sensitive skin, I can absolutely recommend it for people with oily or combined skin types. It is acid free and helps to balance PH of the skin, so everyone can get benefits from using this cleanser.  It retails at $19 and you can get it on the official Stemology Skin Care website (here). Love your skin girls :*

Lots of Love,
Liz

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot