beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Goth Eye Makeup Tutorial

| on
Saturday, January 02, 2016
liz breygel makeup step by step tutorial gothic grunge dark makeup pictures gothic eyeliner makeup

Hi everyone! How did you spend your winter holidays? I hope you all had a great time and you are ready for the new 2016 year. My first blog post in this year I decided to dedicate to my most favourite makeup style ever - dramatic gothic eye tutorial. When I was younger this was my go to makeup, and I even didn`t care what time of a day it is :) Sure in time my makeup skills became better and I improved this look a little bit, but it is still very simple and easy to create. You`ll need just a few basic makeup products for this makeup look, it is beginner and purse friendly. 

liz breygel makeup step by step tutorial gothic grunge dark makeup pictures gothic eyeliner makeup

1. Let`s start with a primer. Prime your eye lids and the eye pencil will go on the skin smoothly. Start to create on the outer half of your eye lid a wing, that will connect your lower lash line and the crease. Don`t worry to be a bit messy on this step, it is only a base for the eye shadow.

2. Blend out the edges of the pencil and set it with a black matte eye shadow. 

3. Put a shimmering gray eye shadow on the other half of the eye lid, blend out the transition between two shades. 

4. Line your waterline with the black eye kohl and create a beautiful wing with a black liquid eye liner. Add few strokes on a bottom lash line if you prefer.

5. And the last step is mascara. Add a generous coat on your lashes, put on some falsies if you want. And you gothic eye makeup is done. 

liz breygel makeup step by step tutorial gothic grunge dark makeup pictures gothic eyeliner makeup

This makeup tutorial is very basic, you can use absolutely any colour you want to add some brightness to your look. I decided to stay simple and used grayish purple lipstick to complete the whole makeup. Please let me know what you think about it in a comment section. Have an awesome day :*

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot