Metal Gothic Jewelry Review by PHD Bijouterias

| on
Thursday, January 21, 2016
liz breygel fashion blogger review dark gothic grunge metal black worn silver jewelry review blogger
liz breygel fashion blogger review dark gothic grunge metal black worn silver jewelry review blogger
liz breygel fashion blogger review dark gothic grunge metal black worn silver jewelry review blogger
liz breygel fashion blogger review dark gothic grunge metal black worn silver jewelry review blogger

I`m such a huge fan of Gothic and grunge styles in everything -  music, makeup and fashion. My husband shares with me this `dark` addiction and recently presented me a gorgeous gift - a set of two jewelry pieces - statement necklace and a pair of earrings. Originally it was not a set, it was two different jewelries, but my husband chose this two beauties carefully, so the style goes together very well and I can`t express how much I love it! I was so excited to write this review, it was hard to find a right words to describe my obsession, so the today`s review will be short and laconic, but I hope you will enjoy it.

Statement Necklace is made of antique - looking metal, it is very lightweight, almost imponderable, but looks rough and heavy. There are three marble cameos on the center and a bunch of thin chains. Necklace doesn`t glow on the sun the metal is dark and deep, so it absorbs the light, instead of reflecting it. And it creates such a wonderful and charming effect! The style reminds me a little bit of Medieval Ages, when the most beautiful Gothic cathedrals and churches were constructed. The earrings look like a two delicate leaves or feathers, they are lightweight as well and the metal looks like a time-worn shabby silver. On the top of each earring there is a small round cameo, that is very similar to the cameos on the necklace. Earrings go with transparent silicone closures, they are tight and comfy and you don`t need to worry about loosing them (always happens with me :)

Even though metal jewelry can be a bit squab sometimes, these two pieces are awesome and done with so much delicacy. The only thing I need to learn now is how to wear such beauty on my neck. Both of the jewelries were bought in PHD Bijouterias Store in San Paulo, but unfortunately on the official website I didnt` find same necklace and earrings, but I bet there are many similar gothic sets on ebay and others websites.


Lots of love,
Liz



Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot