beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Natural Plant Konjac Facial Sponge / Review

| on
Tuesday, January 12, 2016
liz breygel review beauty blogger skin care routine tools konjak konjac sponge review natural plant
liz breygel review beauty blogger skin care routine tools konjak konjac sponge review natural plant
liz breygel review beauty blogger skin care routine tools konjak konjac sponge review natural plant
liz breygel review beauty blogger skin care routine tools konjak konjac sponge review natural plant

It is always nice to take care of your facial and body skin with a natural cosmetics and makeup products, but using a special tools, made of natural materials is even better. Recently I purchased and tried out my second Konjac Sponge for face, and it absolutely replaced other tools that I`ve been using to wash my face. Konjac is a kind of vegetable, that grows at warm subtropical to tropical eastern Asia, from Japan and China south to Indonesia. This plant mostly used in food, medicine and beauty industries.

Konjac Sponges are highly recommended for those, who need a special gentle skin care. When I took my first look at this tool, the first though that came in my mind was - oh, no, I ain`t going to touch my face with this! When dry, konjac sponge looks like a lava rock - that kind of rock, we use to exfoliate our feet :) But after you put it in a water for some time, it grown twice it`s size and turns into a soft jelly! You can use this sponge on it`s own, just wet it in a warm water and gently massage your face and neck area. Konjac fibers gently exfoliate and remove dry skin cells and clay improves it`s elasticity and refresh skin’s appearance.I swear it is the best feeling ever, I`m addicted to it! Or you can put a tiny drop of your favorite skin cleanser and wash your face with a huge amount of foam :3

Overall, I want to say that this Konjac Sponge is the best cleansing tool in my life, that`s why I highly recommend it for everyone. The only thing I want to suggest you is to take a special care of this tool. Because it is made of a natural plant, it is very easy to destroy it, so try to keep it in a dry place and be gentle while rinsing it out with water. And please never use the sponge when it is dry, or you can seriously damage your facial skin, because it is really hard when it is dry. I purchased my Konjac Sponge at Buyincoins website, it retails for $1.33, I think it is amazing price for such an amazing product, so don`t hesitate to try it out. 


Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot