beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Tomato Girl Mattifying Foundation / Review & Swatches

| on
Tuesday, January 26, 2016
born pretty store buy products online use code liz breygel review beauty blogger tomato girl highlighter
born pretty store buy products online use code liz breygel review beauty blogger tomato girl highlighter
born pretty store buy products online use code liz breygel review beauty blogger tomato girl highlighter
born pretty store buy products online use code liz breygel review beauty blogger tomato girl highlighter

I love it when the beauty product has more than one simple function, I think it always nice to know that your foundation will care not only about the coverage, but also will reduce the annoying greasy shine from the skin and hide the large pores. So let me introduce you the Tomato Girl Mattifying Foundation*, that does all this wonders at the same time. I need to say that it is hard to give an appropriate name for this product, it is definitely not a primer, in it`s regular form, not a beauty balm, because the consistency it different. I would name this product - Tomato Girl `More Than Foundation`, and let me explain why I think this way.


Tomato Girl Mattifying Foundation comes in a small glass bottle with a cute little girl on it and a brush - applicator inside, it looks like a very famous liquid highlighters by Benefit - same size, same bottle and applicator. The product itself looks like a regular liquid foundation, but it has some extra interesting features, which make Tomato Girl unique. Basically, Tomato Girl Foundation can be applied directly on the skin as a normal foundation, can be added to your favourite BB Cream for the extra mattifying effect or used as a primer, to camouflage large pores, hide imperfections and help your makeup to last longer. Tomato Girl has a very lightweight texture, but despite of this you can build it up to a few coats and conceal problematic areas on the facial skin. 

Tomato Girl Mattifying Foundation is available only in one shade at the moment, it is a little bit too dark for my skin tone. At first when I applied it on my face I thought it would never work for me, but Tomato Girls has a wonderful ability to oxidize very fast and match your skin tone. So don`t worry if you think that the foundation is too dark or too light for you, it will work great for everyone. I bet everyone wants their makeup products to have a nice pleasant fragrance! Tomato girls doesn`t smell as tomatoes, even though it would be very interesting, it has a scent of perfume with a bit of basil, and I love it.

Overall, I want to say that Tomato Girl Mattifying Foundation is worth trying and loving. It does everything it all for my skin - it mattifies oily areas, hides the large pores and conceals imperfections. I can`t say that this foundation is moisturizing, but it definitely doesn`t dry my skin, but provides the most smooth and natural coverage. I wish there was more than just 7,5 g. / 0, 26 oz. of the product in the bottle, because I really loved to use this foundation, but it has another advantage, it is travel friendly thanks to it`s compact size. Tomato Girl Mattifying Foundation is available online at Born Pretty Store  Don`t forget to click banner below and use a special 10 % discount code LIZH10 to receive a little benefit, see you all soon girls :*


Lots of love,
Liz

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot