Makeup & Beauty

Mengkou Cute Hand Cream / Review

| on
Monday, February 01, 2016
Mengkou Cute Hand Cream review liz breygel beauty product blogger
Mengkou Cute Hand Cream review liz breygel beauty product blogger
Mengkou Cute Hand Cream review liz breygel beauty product blogger
Mengkou Cute Hand Cream review liz breygel beauty product blogger

Have you ever had a beauty product that uses shoes? Don`t get me wrong and let me explain! Today I`m going to talk about the most cute hand cream I`ve ever seen and tried. Mengkou Cute Hand Cream* has the most gorgeous bright scent and a super girly and cute packaging, I`m so excited to share my thoughts on this product.

My little yellow bear has two paws and he wears small shoes on his paws, this is so adorable :3 Even though the packaging is so amazing, it is definitely not a travel friendly tube. The product itself has a lightweight gel like consistency, it instantly absorbs and spreads evenly on the skin. Thanks to it's light texture it doesn`t leave a greasy residue and that`s why I think it is the best hand cream for both winter and summer time. Mengkou Hand Cream deeply moisturizes the skin and makes it very soft and smooth in minutes. It also cares about the nails and cuticle as well, so I`ve made it a part of my nail care routine as well. And the last, but not least special feature of the Mengkou cream is it`s enjoyable fragrance, that lasts for a long time.

Mengkou Cute Hand Cream comes in four different colours and patters, but all of them are as cute as the one I have and all of the bears wear little shoes on their cute paws. At the moment this lovely little product deserves a special place on my winter skin care shelf and in my heart. But I will definitely continue to love it when the summer will approach. It retails at $5.09 and you can buy it online here, don`t forget to use my special discount code LIZH10 to receive a 10 % discount, click the banner down below to check out the whole range of the adorable products from Born Pretty Store.

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot