Smoky eyes is my favourite makeup look ever , everyone can rock this look and add something new and interesting to it. I love to play around with the colours, but to tell the truth there is one colour I`m still afraid of using and work with - blue and most of it`s shades. But there is one simple way to make almost any colour work good with the makeup look, simply to add a nice amount of the pigments or eye shadow of the chosen shade on the bottom lash line. Here are few steps which wll help you to recreate my Metallic Eye Makeup.
1. I start with the base for the metallic eye shadows - creamy eye kohl or pencil with glitter. Put on the eye lid and gently smudge the edge on the crease.
2. Now set the kohl with the chosen metallic dark eye shadow, try to dab the brush on the lid to receive a pigmented finish.
3. The next step is to blend out the crease with a lighter matte colour, for example gray. This shade will make the transition between the main metallic eye shadow and highlight mild and soft. Highlight the brow bone with a matte/shimmer white or nude colour.
4. And now let`s add some pop to the look. I chose an indigo pigments for my lower lash line, but you can use basically any colour you love or that will fit your look. Add it generously on the lower lash line and blend it out using a lighter matte colour or a nude shade.
5. To finish the Smoky Metallic Look I tight line my eyes with a waterproof black pencil, add some mascara on my natural lashes and put on some falsies. And the makeup is done :)
That`s all girls! The makeup looks gorgeous, but it is super easy to create and you don`t need a ton of beauty products to look awesome. Let me know what you think of this makeup and don`t forget to subscribe, all the important links you can find below. See you soon :*
Lots of love,