Yon - Ka Vital Defense Age Prevention Cream / Review

| on
Monday, April 04, 2016
 Yon - Ka Vital Defense Age Prevention Cream Review liz breygel blogger skin care france buy online yonka yon ka
Yon - Ka Vital Defense Age Prevention Cream Review liz breygel blogger skin care france buy online yonka yon ka
Yon - Ka Vital Defense Age Prevention Cream Review liz breygel blogger skin care france buy online yonka yon ka

The weather in my city is changing dramatically at the moment and my facial skin became more naughty - it demands less intense moisturizing, but better protection from the sun lights and refreshment. I`ve been holding this cream on the shelve for quite some time, and the moment for this potion have come! I started to use Yon - Ka Vital Defense Age Prevention Cream just recently, but I already can feel and see few positive changes in my skin condition.

Vital Defense by Yon - Ka has truly  unique formula - it creates an invisible shield between the skin and harmful environmental factors that surround us every day, such as pollution, UV rays and drastic weather changes. Moringa peptides help to restore firmness of the skin and make it more supply and soft, high - performance plant extracts, such as Organic myrtle and Orange Peel Oil preserve its youthfulness and freshness. 

I love the pleasant soft scent of the Vital Defense cream, to me it smells like orange succades and sweet frosting, very delicious! The reason why it has such a nice smell lies in the essential oils of sweet orange, mandarin and magnolia - these ingredients also energize and revive skin cells from the inside. The cream has a very rich, but lightweight consistency and smooth silky texture. I like to use it in the morning as a primer, right after cleansing and before applying my makeup. The product absorbs very good and fast and looks great under the foundation and powder.

If you are looking for a nice lightweight, but hydrating facial cream Yon - Ka Vital Defense is undoubtedly worth your attention. It is advised to use this cream for young skin (25 - 35 years) to prevent aging and protect it from external aggression. Check out the official Yon - Ka website for more information and thank you for reading my post, I`ll talk to you soon again :*

Lots of love,
Liza


Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot