Hi everyone, I`m back with another gorgeous tutorial for you and your pretty eyes, today I`m going to teach you how to create this seductive and yet Romanctic Vampy Eye makeup, that will compliment any eye colour and shape. All you need is to follow few simple steps and be patient while blending the eye shadow. This look is all about layering and blending colours, let us begin!
- Smoky eye demand a perfect neat canvas, so start by priming your eyes and filling in the eyebrows.
- Start to apply the black matte eye shadow on the eyelid, try to keep the almond shape of the eye, by blending the eye shadow and winging it out a little bit.
- Smudge the eye crease with a bright fuchsia eye shadow, you can also add a bit of lilac colour on the edges of the transition. Keep all the shades matte for a neater look.
- Highlight the brow bone and the corner of the eye with a white frost eye shadow, reapply the black colour to intensify the darkness of the eyelid.
- Finish the Romantic Vampire Makeup with a generous coat of mascara and a pair of dramatic false lashes, and the look is completed.
Products I`ve used:
Mac Eye Kohl in `Smolder`
Eye Shadow Base by NYX
Eye To Eye Compact Eye Shadow
BH Cosmetics Palette 3rd Edition
YEZG Handmade Eye Lashes
The`re Real! Mascara by Benefit
3 Concept Eyes Full Cover Concealer #1
You can use any colour of an eye shadow instead of fuchsia and lilac for this eye look, to match your outfit, it is very easy to recreate it and you`ll not need a lot of products. I would suggest you to put on the foundation after you finish your eye makeup. Please let me know what you think about it in the comment section, I`ll talk to you later :*
Lots of love,