beauty blogger Liz Breygel shares her honest beauty review with pictures on the famous haribrush tangle teezer

I’m probably the last blogger in the world, who decided to try out The Original Tangle Teezer ‘Pink Fizz’, but as we know it is better late than never. I've heard a lot of positive reviews about the Tangle Teezer, but to tell the truth, I always thought it was a little bit overrated beauty tool. But when the last week I finally destroyed my favorite hairbrush, I decided that it is time to test drive an 'urban legend'.

beauty blogger Liz Breygel shares her honest beauty review with pictures on the famous haribrush tangle teezer

Before to start let me just tell you a few words about my hair condition. My hair is long and very thin. It is so thin that sometimes I have a feeling that the knots in my hair were born before me. I always use a generous amount of moisturizing hair conditioner, hair masks, and coconut to help the situation. But even with such a thorough hair care routine, I still need extra help with detangling from time to time.

liz breygel blogger beauty review the original tangle teezer pink fizz review pictures buy online

What is Tangle Teezer?


The Tangle Teezer is an extraordinary, unique hairbrush, that was designed to detangle matted and messy hair, it is possible to use it on wet, dry, colored, and curly hair. It has very soft plastic bristles of different lengths, which help to grab and detangle any knots in the hair without damaging it. The Tangle Teezer is very soft and its bristles are gentle and very bendable, so it is perfect for a scalp massage. The best thing about this magic tool is that it turned my life easier because I don't feel any more pain and suffering while combing my naughty hair. Now it looks smooth and silky and I don't need to spend hours of my time to make my hair obedient again.

liz breygel blogger beauty review the original tangle teezer pink fizz review pictures buy online

The Tangle Teezer has an original shape, at first, it feels a little bit unusual in the hand, but later I realized that it is a very comfortable design. It fits right into the hand palm and makes the massaging process easier and saves space in the bag. The Original Tangle Teezer comes in 6 different color options, I'm a lucky owner of a 'Pink Fizz' - a bright pink hairbrush, but the 'Panther Black' is among my faves as well. You can order it on the official website or search in your local drugstore.

Lots of love,
Liz