beauty, fashion & lifestyle

The Original Tangle Teezer `Pink Fizz` / Review

| on
Monday, May 02, 2016
liz breygel blogger beauty review the original tangle teezer pink fizz review pictures buy online
liz breygel blogger beauty review the original tangle teezer pink fizz review pictures buy online
liz breygel blogger beauty review the original tangle teezer pink fizz review pictures buy online
liz breygel blogger beauty review the original tangle teezer pink fizz review pictures buy online

I`m probably the last blogger in the world, who decided to try out The Original Tangle Teezer `Pink Fizz`, but as we know  it is better late, than never. I`ve heard a lot of positive reviews about the Tangle Teezer, but to tell the truth, I always thought it is a little bit overrated beauty tool. But when the last week I finally destroyed my favourite hairbrush, I decided that it is a time to test drive an `urban legend`.

Before to start let me just tell you a few words about my hair condition. My hair is long, super thin and sometimes I have a feeling that I was born with a bunch of knots in it. I always use a hair conditioner, masks and oils to help the situation, but I still need an extra help with detangling time to time.

The Tangle Teezer is a special hairbrush, that was designed to detangle matted and messy hair, it is possible to use it on wet, dry, coloured and curly hair. It has a very soft plastic bristles of different length, which help to grab and detangle any knot in the hair without damaging it. The Tangle Teezer is very soft and it`s bristles are gentle and very bendable, so it is perfect for a scalp massage. The best thing about this magic tool is that it turned my life easier, because I don`t feel any more pain and suffering, while combing my naughty hair. Now it looks smooth and silky and I don`t need to spend hours of my time to make my hair obedient again.

The Tangle Teezer has an original shape, at first it feels a little bit unusual in the hand, but later I`ve realized that it is very comfortable design. It fits right into the hand palm and makes the massaging process easier and saves the space in the bag :) The Original Tangle Teezer retails for £10.60 and comes in 6 different colour combination, I`m a lucky owner of a `Pink Fizz` - bright pink hairbrush, but the `Panther Black` is between my faves as well. You can order it on the official website or search in your local drugstore. 

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot