beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Treacle Moon Bath & Shower Gel / Review

| on
Monday, May 23, 2016
liz breygel beauty angel review Treacle Moon Bath Shower Gel Review pictures blogger treaclemoon skin care shower bubble bath
liz breygel beauty angel review Treacle Moon Bath Shower Gel Review pictures blogger treaclemoon skin care shower bubble bath
liz breygel beauty angel review Treacle Moon Bath Shower Gel Review pictures blogger treaclemoon skin care shower bubble bath

If Jenna Marbles got three looks, I can only brag about two looks or moods I got - a lovely girly girl or a sad lonely goth. When it comes to the bathroom or a part of my vanity kit, I prefer to keep the things cute and sweet in there, that is why it was so hard to walk by these Treacle Moon Bath & Shower Gels. The packaging looked so adorable and the scent was so yummy I simply couldn`t leave without these little bottles.

Treacle Moon `The Raspberry Kiss` Gel is probably one of the most famous and popular product from the Raspberry line. The scent of the product is strong enough, but after you wash the gel off the skin it leaves a very light and gentle fragrance. Treacle Moon ` Sweet Apple Pie Hugs` Gel is a limited edition product and it has a fresh scent of an apple smoothie, I can`t say that I`m a big fan of apple scents, but this one I loved very much, it is sweet and sour at the same time and I simply want to taste it :)  Also I like to use these gels for a bubble bath, it takes a bit more of a product, the get a good amount of bubbles, but I don`t mind.

All the products by Treacle Moon are vegan and I want to recommend this brand to everyone who is loves sweet mono scents and cute and simple packaging. These shower gels are amazing, and I will definitely repurchase both of them in the future and I hope to try out more products by this amazing brand. Don`t forget to visit an official Treacle Moon site to check out the full range of the products they product. I hope you liked my review, see you all soon :*

Lots of love,
Liza


Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot