Balea Eye Makeup Remover Pads Oil-Free / Review

| on
Thursday, June 16, 2016
Balea Eye Makeup Remover Pads Oil-free Review liz breygel beauty blogger buy online
Balea Eye Makeup Remover Pads Oil-free Review liz breygel beauty blogger buy online

My all time favourite way to remove makeup, especially eye makeup is to simply to wash it away. I don`t really care if soap is drying my skin, but I don`t the smell and residue that makeup remover leaves on my skin. But recently I had an opportunity to try out Balea Augen Make-up Entfernerpads ölfrei or an Oil Free Eye Make Up Remover by a very famous European brand Balea, so let me share my little review and impressions on this product. 

Balea Oil Free Eye Make Up Remover comes in a simple plastic container, which I don`t find very comfortable, because it broke on the very next day when I lightly pressed it, but I know it was my fault so I don`t blame the brand :) It contains 50 very thin cotton pads, which are generously soaked in a special oil free remover. It has a very soft and gentle formula, it does not leave any unnecessary residue on the skin and has an amazing fragrance. The skin feels absolutely clean and fresh, it removes even the heavy smokey makeup, that I love to wear even on a daily basis.

It is super fast and easy to use this makeup removing pads, they are already prepared for usage, so all you need to do is gently run the pad all over your eyes, face and neck and you are ready for sleep. Balea Oil Free Eye Make Up Remover has everything I ever needed from a good makeup remover, it retails for 095€ at the moment and you can buy it at any DM drugstore market in Europe. This product is perfect for any skin type, especially for oily and acne prone skin, but my dry skin was very satisfied as well! 

Lots of love,
Liza


Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot