Makeup & Beauty

Essence Gel Nail Polishes Collection / First Impressions

| on
Monday, June 13, 2016
Essence Gel Nail Polishes Collection mint forgive me gel polish without lamp review liz breygel blogger review swatches
Essence Gel Nail Polishes Collection mint forgive me gel polish without lamp review liz breygel blogger review swatches
Essence Gel Nail Polishes Collection mint forgive me gel polish without lamp review liz breygel blogger review swatches
Essence Gel Nail Polishes Collection mint forgive me gel polish without lamp review liz breygel blogger review swatches

Probably everyone already knows that I`m a huge lover of  Essence beauty products, they are budget friendly, cruelty free and simply amazing. Recently I`ve expanded my nail polish collection with the four gorgeous summertime Gel Nail Polishes by Essence, so I thought I`ll share my little review and first impressions.

As I mentioned previously I`ve become a lucky owner of four bright and juicy shades, so let me try to describe each one of them. The very first and my favourite nail polish from the whole collection is Essence Gel Nail Polish  named `40 Play With My Mint` - a beautiful fresh green colour with a cold bluish undertone.  The next colour `13 Forgive Me` is a mild punch pink shade, I love wearing it on a daily basis. `24 Indian Summer` is a perfect coral shade, I`ve never seen a more beautiful coral in my life. And the last, but not least colour is Essence Gel Nail Polish with a sweet and cute name` 38 Love Is In The Air`, unfortunately I haven`t found a link to the website for this shade, probably it was sold out because of the popularity of a pure sunny shade, everyone wants it on the nails.

All the colours from the Gel Nail Polish collection have a gorgeous and rich glossy finish, except for 3 colours: `44 On Air!` - it includes fine glitter, `35 Engaged` - with a gorgeous satin finish,`21 A Whisper Of Spring` with a tiny shining particles and a gorgeous `42 Frozen Kiss` with a textured frosty look.  You don`t need to have a special lamp to `bake` these nail polishes, thought they do not last forever as if they were done professionally, with a special gel. But don`t worry, to intensify the glossiness and make the nail polish last longer, you can apply a coat of any transparent top. 

Almost forgot to talk about the coverage of the Gel Nail Polishes. They are opaque from the very first application, there is no need for a second coat, but I love adding it, just to make the colour pay - off more deep. So if you want a gorgeous and budget friendly mani this summer, don`t miss this collection, it is definitely worth trying. Gel Nail Polishes retail for 1.6 GBP ($2.28 ) at the moment and you can buy them at the closest Essence store in your city. 

What is your favourite summertime nail polish colour?
Lots of love,
Liza


Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot