I ♥ Summer / Summertime Beauty Essentials

| on
Monday, June 06, 2016
liz breygel oriflame nature secrets verbena cc cream nail polish gel essence review swatches Summertime Beauty Essentials Summer Beauty Products Must Have for Summer Vacation Products for Summertime
liz breygel oriflame nature secrets verbena cc cream nail polish gel essence review swatches Summertime Beauty Essentials Summer Beauty Products Must Have for Summer Vacation Products for Summertime
liz breygel oriflame nature secrets verbena cc cream nail polish gel essence review swatches Summertime Beauty Essentials Summer Beauty Products Must Have for Summer Vacation Products for Summertime
liz breygel oriflame nature secrets verbena cc cream nail polish gel essence review swatches Summertime Beauty Essentials Summer Beauty Products Must Have for Summer Vacation Products for Summertime

Hi sweeties, the summer is finally here, I can`t believe that we all have three amazing months to enjoy the long sunny days and all the activities we are able to perform while the weather outside is warm. Today I wanted to share with you some of my Summer Beauty Essentials, I can`t imagine my summer vacation without these beauty products. 

The very first product I want to talk about is the Macadamia Healing Oil Spray, to tell the truth I don`t imagine my summer vacation without this beauty gem. My hair structure is very thin, dry and it breaks easily, especially after the salty sea water and scorching sun. I love using The Macadamia Healing Oil Spray because it has a natural UV protection, so I don`t need to worry about the harmful UV rays, when I sunbathing. I love using this spray right after I wash my hair, while my hair is still wet. Oil Spray instantly absorbs deeply into the hair and leaves them very smooth and silky, hair become shiny and easy to comb through. And I almost forgot to mention - it has a divine soft scent of macadamia nut, very delicious! 

The next product in my Summertime Beauty Essentials list is a Nature Secrets Body Mist with Energising Mint & Raspberry by Oriflame. I received this product as a present from my lovely best friend and I literally can`t stop using it, the summer just starting and I have a feeling I`ll need to purchase the next bottle of this body mist. It combines two amazing fragrances - strong sweetness of raspberry and refreshing  green note with peppery aspect of a mint. 

What is summer vacation without a bright mani? I chose two Gel Nail Polishes by Essence for my  Summertime Beauty Essentials, it is # 13 `Forgive Me` - dusty rose shade and # 40 `Play With My Mint` - the name explains the shade , hehe. Later I will post a detailed review on these beautiful polishes, both of them are perfect for summertime.

I`ll be totally honest with you, when I first tried out this product, I was disappointed. I don`t  demand a full coverage from bb and cc creams, a medium coverage is always enough to me. Verbena CC Cream by Faberlic provides a very light coverage, it is almost invisible on the skin, but this products has it`s advantages. The light, gel like texture moisturizes the skin, without making it oily. SPF 10 protects the skin from the UV rays, helping the skin to feel healthier and younger. I won`t recommend Verbena CC Cream if you need some serious coverage, but if you need something to lightly hide the imperfections and protect the skin while you are sunbathing, go for it!

I don`t think that I`ll be able to detangle my dry salty hair without the next beauty tool. The Original Tangle Teezer was designed for a problematic hair like mine and it is possible to use it while the hair is still wait, without damaging and braking it. Tangle Teezer is a must have product for me, it makes my life easier.

And the very last, but not the least product in my post is Isana Lippenpflege Hydro, don`t worry it is just a hydrating lip balm - very simple, but so important product. When the sun shines intensively my lips become super dry and all I care about is how to make them moisturized and soft again. Isana Hydro lip balm does not have SPF, unlike other lip products by this brand, but it is the best hydrating lip balm. It has a very pleasant scent and works for a long time.

That`s all for today`s post, all my basic summer products are listed above and I hope you found something nice and interesting to you. Please let me know what beauty products you won`t leave at home this summer, I hope you all have a great week, see you very soon again :*


Lots of love,
Liza


Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot