beauty and makeup blogger Liz Breygel shares her beauty review with pictures and thoughts on the budget-friedly micellar water by Avon.

Micellar water is one of the most incredible beauty products ever invented. There are several reasons why we should substitute oil-based makeup removers with this magical solution. Originally, Micellar water was created in the '90s in France to help women deal with the harsh water in some French regions. Skincare enthusiasts, who love using micellar water, claim that micellar water can replace a whole bunch of expensive skincare products.

I was running low on my Balea Nourishing Facial Toner, which I prefer using as a  makeup remover. So, I decided to do give a try to the super-popular Avon Nutra Effects Micellar Cleansing Water. There were mixed reviews on this product. While some people loved using it, others hated its scent. However, despite all the negativity surrounding this Miccelar water by Avon, I wanted to test it myself and share my thoughts with all of you. And here is my look at this product.

beauty and makeup blogger Liz Breygel shares her beauty review with pictures and thoughts on the budget-friedly micellar water by Avon.

Avon Nutra Effects Micellar Cleansing Water comes in a regular clear plastic bottle and contains 200 ml (about 6.8 oz) of a solution. The product itself is free of soap, parabens, coloring, and any fake fragrances. The list of ingredients is terrific, especially for those who like their cosmetics to be natural. Avon Micellar Water formula mostly consists of flower and seed extracts (like Honeysuckle Extract, Sunflower Seed Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract), and this explains its weird medical fragrance. I can't say I'm a big fan of the scent, but it does not bother me at all, I simply don't mind it.

Micellar Water by Avon is suitable for all skin types, it does not cause allergic reaction or irritation. It never leaves any sticky residue on my skin and perfectly removes all the makeup of my skin, even the waterproof cream eyeliner was easily removed with the help of this product. The Avon Nutra Effects Micellar Water is not the exact dupe of a famous Bioderma Sensibio H2O, by the formula is close enough, so you can easily substitute it.

Lots of love,
Liz