Makeup & Beauty

Avon Nutra Effects Micellar Cleansing Water / Review

| on
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Micellar water avon review blogger liz breygel skin care blogger buy online
Micellar water avon review blogger liz breygel skin care blogger buy online

Micellar water is one of the most incredible beauty products ever invented and there are a lot of reasons why we should substitute an oil based makeup removers with this magical solution. Originally Micellar water was created in 90s in France, to help women deal with a harsh water in regions. Some people claim that micellar water can replace the whole skin care routine and tons of expensive skin care product we like to use on a daily basis.

I was running out of my Balea Nourishing Facial Toner that I liked to use as a regular makeup remover and decided to do a test drive of a super popular Avon Nutra Effects Micellar Cleansing Water. I`ve heard a mixed reviews on this product, some people hated the smell of it, but despite of all the negativity around this product I wanted to try it out myself and share my thought with you.

Avon Nutra Effects Micellar Cleansing Water comes in a regular clear plastic bottle and contains 200 ml (about 6.8 oz) of a solution. The product itself is free of soap, parabens, coloring and any fake fragrances. The list of ingredients is terrific, especially for those who like their cosmetics to be natural. Avon Micellar Water formula mostly consists of a flower and seed extracts (like Honeysuckle Extract, Sunflower Seed Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract) and this explains it`s weird medical fragrance. I can`t say I`m a big fan of the scent, but it does not bother me at all, I simply don`t mind it.

Micellar Water by Avon is suitable for all skin types, it does not cause allergic reaction or irritation. It never leaves any sticky residue on my skin and perfectly removes all the makeup of my skin, even the waterproof cream eyeliner was easily removed with a help of this product. The Avon Nutra Effects Micellar Water is not exactly a dupe of a famous Bioderma Sensibio H2O, bu the formula is close enough, so you can easily substitute these products. At the moment it retails for $ 3.15 and I think it is a very budget friendly product. I will definitely repurchase it in the future again :)

What is your favorite Micellar Water?

Lots of love,
Liz

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot