One of my favourite lip makeup is an ombre or gradient lips. It is so easy and fast to create an ombre lip look and the variations are endless, you can combine any colour you want the result will always be outstanding! I was in my favourite gothic mood while creating this tutorial, so the look turned out to be a bit grunge and glam at the same time. And by the way it was also inspired by a famous bjd doll makeup look, but I hope you will like it!
Follow these simple steps to achieve the Black and Venomous Ombre Lips, I hope my step by step tutorial will make the process even more easy.
1. Exfoliate and moisturize your lips, prime them with a help of your foundation and a sponge or a beauty blender.
2. Line your lips with a nude matte lip pencil, creating a desired shape and fullness. Fill in the lips with the same lip pencil.
3. Blend out the lines, making them soft and natural. You can use your finger or a synthetic brush for this step.
4. Start to fill in the inside part of your lips with a black matte pencil, blend out the edges with a finger. Transition between the black and nude pencils should be soft and smoky.
5. To intensify the blackness add few black lines with a help of gel or cream eyeliner. Blend it as well.
6. To finish the whole ombre lip look dab a drop of shiny lip gloss on your lips and you`re done!
That`s all ladies, five minutes and your ombre lips look beautiful and elegant. You can add a pinch of glitter to make your lips look even more interesting. I hope my little tutorial was useful, I`ll talk to you very soon again :*