Makeup & Beauty

I ♥ Autumn / Zaful Fashion Wishlist

| on
Sunday, August 28, 2016
liz breygel fashion blogger fall autumn 2016 haul wishlist

Autumn is my favourite time of a year, it is the most beautiful and romantic season and a perfect period for a new beginnings in your life. And by the way, autumn is a nice excuse to shake up the wardrobe and treat yourself with a brand new garments. Inspired by the fragrance of the fallen leaves I`ve decided to create a little autumn wishlist with a help of an online fashion store Zaful for all of my lovely angels. But there are so many beautiful items, so I ended up by creating two different outfits, which I`m craving to wear this autumn.

Fashion and beauty industry is always tearing me apart between two moods and I would describe them this way - proper little lady, who becomes a women and rebel grunge teenage, who doesn`t want to embrace the adulthood. So the first autumn outfit is something very cozy and casual, something you can wear on a daily basis to school or work. My favourite part of this casual look is a super cute cross body bag, it gives me some Indiana Jones vibes. And the second outfit will help you to release your inner goth out, seriously! Zaful has a wonderful boots collection, so it was very hard to choose which of the boots I liked the most. At the end I`ve decided to add both of them to my wishlist, arent` they precious? I want to become a pair of sexy knee high boots in my next life.

liz breygel fashion blogger fall autumn 2016 haul wishlist


That`s all for today, I had so much fun creating these wishlists for you, please let me know if you liked them. Are you going to refresh your wardrobe this autumn? Don`t be shy to experiment with the outfits, take the risks and discover how far you can go for the fashion sake. Online fashion shop Zaful kicks off with a huge discount on their clothes, accessories and shoes, so hurry on to get the best autumn 2016 outfits for your experimental wardrobe. Happy shopping everyone!

Sponsored

Lots of love,
Liz

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot