I Want Tem All / FashionMia Fashion Clothing

| on
Tuesday, August 09, 2016
fashion blogger wishlist  Fashionmia liz breygel dresses women woman buy online store fashion outfits

Dresses are my weakness, I can spend hours and days looking through Lookbook and admiring those beautiful garmentsYesterday I was laying in my bed and trying to fall asleep as usual, as I found an amazing fashion store called FashionMia, because let`s be honest. I don`t even remember when I was in a real fashion store for the last time! FashionMia,is an online store that sells affordable accessories and all kind of dresses for women. Feminine summer gowns, strict office dresses and comfy sport outfits - you`ll find all kind of fashion clothing for any occasion on FashionMia.

I thought I would share with my lovely angels a few of my favourite outfits from the store, just in case anyone else is looking for a trendy summer/autumn dresses. So here are my top pics summer dresses for women  from FashionMia. 

fashion blogger wishlist  Fashionmia liz breygel dresses women woman buy online store fashion outfits

Every Single Stripes

• Stripes Asymmetrical Hems Sexy Spaghetti Strap Bodycon-Dress
• Stripes Cross Straps Charming Small Lapel Shift-Dress
• Patchwork Stripes Delightful Round Neck Skater-Dress


Stripped dresses for women comes in endless style variations, designers all of the world include all kind of stripes in their latest fashion collection. But my all time favourite are horizontal stripes. No worries, they don`t make you look fat, just more delicious! By the way, did you know that narrow black stripes on a white background are the most flattering?


Futuristic Geometry 

•Assorted Colors Geometric Printed Extraordinary Round Neck Bodycon Dress
• Assorted Colors Color Block Geometric Printed Glamorous Round Neck Bodycon-Dress
• Loose Fitting Round Neck Dacron Geometric Printed Shift-Dress

Thanks to our favourite science fiction movies, vintage style inspiration and Lady Gaga of course, futuristic theme have become super popular in current day. Almost all designers all over the world include a futuristic elements in their fashion clothing collections. My favourite dress from FashionMia is a beautiful combination between sharp geometrical triangles and the softest peach shade. I bet any girl will rock this gorgeous dress! 


Romantic Seduction

• Seductive V Neck Dacron Floral Printed Maxi-Dress
• Floral Excellent V Neck Maxi Dress
•Bohemian Floral Printed Spaghetti Strap Maxi Dress

A litte bit of romance won`t harm anyone, especially when it comes to an evening dress. I love floral prints, it is so feminine and lightweigh. Together with a little black dress every girl should own a bohemian maxi dress with a beautiful print. And a little tip - pair a sweet floral dress with a leather jacket and heavy boots to make your outfit edgy and sharp! Roar :3

That`s all for now, I hope you liked my summer/autumn 2016 fashion wish list. All of this beautiful dresses and other fashion clothing you can buy right away online on FashionMia, they have a special back to school sale at the moment so hurry up to get the best outfits for you!

Sponsored Post

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot