Makeup & Beauty

Mering Loose Powder by Nanda / Review & Swatches

| on
Thursday, August 04, 2016
Mering Loose translucent Powder Nanda Review Swatches 3 concept eyes liz breygel
Mering Loose translucent Powder Nanda Review Swatches 3 concept eyes liz breygel
Mering Loose translucent Powder Nanda Review Swatches 3 concept eyes liz breygel
Mering Loose translucent Powder Nanda Review Swatches 3 concept eyes liz breygel
 Mering Loose Powder by Nanda #800
I`m such a huge fan of a translucent powders, I`ve tried my very first loose powder ( it was a Bourjois Flower Perfection Powder ) few years ago, but before I always was a loyal fan of a pressed pigmented powders. I`ll be honest with you, one of the main reason why I decided to purchase  Mering Loose Powder by Nanda is the packaging, isn`t it gorgeous? It was so hard not to become an owner of this tiny cutie :3 So let me tell you more about this product.

The powder container has just 3,5 g ( about 0.12 oz ) of the product, but don't fret , this tiny size makes the packaging travel friendly and makeup kit friendly as well. I always struggling to house my foundation and powder in the makeup kit. The sponge that comes in a packaging is very tiny and not very comfortable, but it is good enough to use on the go. I prefer to apply this powder with a soft kabuki brush or a wide powder puff, gently pressing the product into the skin.

Mering Loose Powder by Nanda is extremely finely milled, it feels very smooth on the skin, almost like a satin. Because of it`s lightweight formula this powder never looks cakey, it blends seamlessly into the pores and lines on the skin, making it`s surface even and polished. The Mering Loose Powder is a perfect to set the under eye concealer, it doesn`t crease and it locks the concealer on it`s place.

This powder is available in three shades : #800 - off white translucent powder, invisible on the skin, #802 - light beige , #803 - dark beige colour. And don`t ask me where is the shade #801, they apparently forgot to create it hehe :) I would recommend Loose Powder by Nanda for people with a dry skin type like myself, because of it`s lasting powder. It definitely mattifies the skin, but it isn't the best for oil control. 

And what is your favourite loose powder? Are you a pressed or a loose powder kind of girl?

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot