Nur Besten Metallic Gel Eyeliner | Review & Swatches

| on
Wednesday, August 17, 2016
Nur Besten Metallic Gel Eyeliner  Review Swatches metalli smoky eyes
Nur Besten Metallic Gel Eyeliner  Review Swatches metalli smoky eyes
Nur Besten Metallic Gel Eyeliner  Review Swatches metalli smoky eyes
Nur Besten Metallic Gel Eyeliner  Review Swatches metalli smoky eyes

Hi everyone, I`m back with another review for all my lovely readers. Today on my blog I wanted to talk about Metallic Gel Eyeliner* that was kindly sent to me for a test drive by online makeup and fashion store Nur Besten. When I first saw it on the store I was immediately drawn by it`s amazing cool - toned metallic shine, so I was very excited to receive it and share my opinion with you.

The Metallic Gel Eyeliner comes in a regular plastic pot with a safety seal on the top. The product itself look like a regular gel eyeliner, but a little bit on a dry side. Once the eyeliner is set on the skin, it becomes waterproof and lasts forever, until you decide to remove it. To tell the truth  I found it hard to work with this Metallic Eyeliner, even though the colour is gorgeous. I would describe it as greyish - green seaweed shade with a metallic finish.This shade will look beautiful on everyone, no matter what eye colour you have, but it takes time to learn how to work with this product. 

This gel eyeliner is multifuncional and it is perfect to serve as a base for a smokey eye makeup or just to wear on its own, just don`t forget to set the eyeliner with an eye shadow. I`m also tempted to try this eyeliner on my lips as a cream lipstick, I`ll post my result on my Instagram, so don`t forget to follow me to see how it turned out. The Metallic Gel Eyeline retails for €3.52, but don`t forget to use my 10 % off code ILD10 to receive a discount. Thank you for reading my post, I`ll talk to you again very soon. Hugs and kisses :*
Lots of love,
Liz

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot