Makeup & Beauty

Top 3 Cold Weather Hand Creams

| on
Monday, September 12, 2016
cold weather winter autumn hand skin care routine remedies blogger review
cold weather winter autumn hand skin care routine remedies blogger review
cold weather winter autumn hand skin care routine remedies blogger review

Usually I do not suffer too much from a dry skin, but as the weather gets colder the skin on my hands starts to feel super dry and itchy. The situation gets even worse after a usage of cleaning products on a daily basis. The only thing that seems to fix the problem is a nice moisturizing hand cream and a pair of soft mitts to protect the skin from the severe surroundings. So I would like to dedicate today's blog post for all of my angels who consider themselves hand cream junkies and skin care addicts. 

I would like to start from Cien Madame Glamour Hand Cream, it is the newest addition to my cold weather skin care collection and favourite hand cream at the moment. Basically it is a regular hand moisturizer, but with a lightweight formula (the main ingredient is water) and gorgeous fragrance, I can sniff it all day long :) It has an incredible formula that keeps the skin smooth and nourished for a good 5 - 7 hours. The cream absorbs immediately into the skin and doesn`t leave greasy residue on the hands. `Madame Glamour` by Cien is definitely a cold weather must have!

For those who needs some extra care or an emergency help I would recommend to try out a 2 in 1 Hand Cream and Mask With Macadamia Nut Oil by my favourite bargain brand Balea. This product contains a huge amount of natural macadamia seed oil, so the formula it is very nourishing and superrich. It takes quite a time to absorb into the skin, but the result - soft and fresh skin is worth waiting. You can use Macadamia Hand Cream as a skin mask. Apply a generous amount of the cream all over the hands, focusing on the most dry areas like cuticles, put on a special cotton gloves and go to bed. After you wake up in the morning your skin will be very smooth and young looking. If you suffer from extremely dry skin to the point of bleeding and cracking, I would recommend you to try out Balea Macadamia Hand Cream.

And the very last for today, but not the least and definitely the cutest product in my Best Cold Weather Hand Creams list in a Mengkou Hand Cream, for those who prefers a lightweight skin protection instead of nourishment. This product has a light gel like non - greasy consistency, that instantly absorbs and spreads evenly on the skin. I can`t say that I`m a big fan of the it`s scent, thought I liked it a while ago, but now it feels too sweet for me.

That`s all for today guys, I hope I helped you to prepare your winter skin care essentials. Please let me know what is your favourite hand cream during the cold time, I`m excited to try out something new! If you have some secret tips or homemade recipes that help to keep the hands` skin healthy and glowing please feel free to share as well , thanks for reading ;)

Lots of love,
Liza


Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot