Solid Crossbody Mini Bag With Buckle Zipper / Review

| on
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
liz breygel zaful beauty fashion blogger review pictures
liz breygel zaful beauty fashion blogger review pictures
liz breygel zaful beauty fashion blogger review pictures
liz breygel zaful beauty fashion blogger review pictures
liz breygel zaful beauty fashion blogger review pictures
Throughout my late teens I was completely certain that my oversized tote bag is my everyday essential item. I couldn`t imagine my daily school routine without a huge makeup kit full of makeup items, few heavy books and notebooks, a bunch o papers and clearly a thermos of espresso. As the years have passed, I have realized that I don`t really need all the stuff I`ve mentioned above. Furthermore I`m sure that I was taking all that stuff just to fill in the emptiness of my tote. Increasingly I try to pursue minimalism, because it is a style you are definitely going to wear forever and ever and I have found a better replacement for my beloved totes.

The Buckle Zipper Solid Crossbody Bag* is a day wear versatile bag that goes with both classy and sporty looks, perfectly matches most of my outfits and shoes. The bag is pretty sturdy and heavy, the dimensions are 19*10*20, but it is big enough to accommodate all the necessary accessories, makeup, wallet and gadgets, without grabbing excessive belongings. The shape of the bag is classic trapezoidal with slightly rounded edges. The strap is detachable, so you can transform this everyday bag to a cute evening clutch. The strap is long enough and you can adjust it`s length between 60 and 120 cm. My Mini Crossbody Bag is black, but this model is still available in a pink toy colour, which I like even more, because of it`s marblelike craquelures.

The Solid Crossbody Mini Bag was made of PU material - polyurethane material that looks and feels like a faux leather but with a beautiful shiny appearance. This bag features a two-way zip-around closure and I like it very much, because in case of failure one of the triggers will be working. The interior of the bag is as good as the exterior - an insert keeps my mess organized and two small pockets on the walls of the bag store up my little secrets.

Personally I love this bag very much, even though we met just a few days ago I already feel like I owned it for years. It is super comfortable and looks simple and gorgeous! I would say this Crossbody Mini Bag by Zaful is a perfect everyday bag, especially for those who likes to keep the outfit neat and minimal. Don`t forget to visit the official Zaful website and take a look on other products from this store.

liz breygel zaful beauty fashion blogger review pictures

Lots of love,
Liza

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot