Makeup & Beauty

Monday Stripes | Outfit Of The Day

| on
Monday, December 12, 2016
maxi long bodycon striped dress rosegal rosegal wholesale review breygel blogger
maxi long bodycon striped dress rosegal rosegal wholesale review breygel blogger

Happy Monday everyone, I rarely demonstrate my Outfit Of The Day, but today I really wanted to quickly show you this Sleeveless Striped Maxi Dress* by Rosegal. To tell the truth I don`t find myself wearing dresses on a daily basis, I just never though of this garment as of a comfortable casual attire. But I was surprised how comfortable and casual this tight body con dress is, so let me tell you a little bit more of my outfit today.

The quality of this dress is very good I haven`t noticed any imperfections. It is made of a quite thick, but stretchy cotton blend and this material is lightweight and breathable, perfect for a warm autumn day. Sleeveless Striped Maxi Dress does not hold down the movements, so I think it is a perfect dress for shopping or even work, though I wish it was a little bit shorter. I like to combine this dress with a pair of athletic shoes or sneakers and a faux leather jacket on a colder days - looks very stylish and beautiful.

I am really happy with the look and the bargain price of this the dress, it was just a little bit over $10. I hope that from now on I`ll be wearing dresses more frequent. Don`t forget to demonstrate your exceptional taste on the Rosegal Style Gallery, and win up to $100 cash coupon. Click the banner below and don`t miss the amazing Christmas Sale Rosegal prepared for all of us!

holiday new year Christmas gifts presents for him for her liz breygel

Lots of love,
Liz

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot