Makeup & Beauty

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup / Review

| on
Friday, January 20, 2017
acne prone blemish skin liquid foundation review clinique solutions liquid makeup review
acne prone blemish skin liquid foundation review clinique solutions liquid makeup review
acne prone blemish skin liquid foundation review clinique solutions liquid makeup review

Having a good foundation that is taking care of the gentle facial skin is a beauty must have, especially if you are an owner of a problematic skin. Even if you are not struggling with acne and blemishes I`m sure everyone had one of those `bad skin` days and it is always nice to have a little backup to make a `bad skin` day better. Today I`m going to talk about the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup - a liquid foundation specially developed for blemish - prone and oily skin that needs smooth coverage and skin - cleaning treatment benefits. 

Clinique Liquid Makeup Foundation has a very smooth and lightweight texture, the formula of the foundation is oil free, so the skin always feels fresh and clean. It gives a nice medium coverage to the skin and perfectly covers redness and large pores, the finish is matte and natural looking. But if you need some extra coverage you can always build it up. One thing to remember about the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Foundation is that a little of the product goes a long way and you need a small amount to cover your entire face. For those who have a dry and very dry skin type I would recommend to try a different makeup foundation or to apply a nice moisturizing primer before the makeup.

Anti-Blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup by Clinique has a huge range of shades to compliment all skin tones, but my choice was a little bit too dark for me. I got shade `01 Fresh Alabaster` from a very fair color group, but this shade was not a perfect match for my skin, so next time I`m going for a `Fresh Fair`. I like to apply this foundation with my fingers, gently massaging and spreading it all over my face, then I set it with a translucent powder. The foundation stays put the whole day without fading or budging. If you have a problematic skin try to remove this foundation with an oil free makeup remover or micellar water to prevent future blemishes and pimples.

Overall, I loved the Anti-Blemish Solutions Liquid Foundation by Clinique and I can absolutely recommend it for everyone who is fighting against acne, blemishes and needing some additional help. This foundation makes my `bad skin` days so much better and easier. A flawless foundation is a key to a perfect makeup look, but having a healthy blemish free skin is even more important. I really hope you my review on the Anti-Blemish Foundation by Clinique was interesting and useful for some of you. I`ll talk to you later <3

Have you tried Clinique makeup? Which is your favorite acne/blemish prone foundation?

Lots of love,
Liz

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot