a pink lipstick by affordable brand essence lays on the opened magazine page

The best way to brighten up dull weekdays is to add a pop of color to your lips. Who doesn't like a bright lip? I had a chance to lift up my mood with a help of Essence Longlasting Lipstick in a perfect everyday shade called 'Poppy Pink' and I need to say I wasn't expecting it to be so fabulous. This lippy by Essence is my current crush and I`m very excited to share my thoughts with you guys!

a pink lipstick by affordable brand essence lays on the opened magazine page

A few words about the packaging — it is sleek and classy, the lipstick looks very high-end in this simple and sophisticated tube. If you're suffering from chronic dry lips, you will definitely love using this lipstick. The formula of Essence Longlasting Lipstick is soft and creamy, almost buttery, it easily glides on the lips moisturizing them during the whole day. 

'Poppy Pink' is an opaque bright color, in the pictures, it appears to be a little bit colder, than in real life. I would say it is a kind of bright pink that is appropriate as an everyday shade. It is one of those universal shades that looks great on everyone, but if you are not a fan of pink you’re sure to find whatever shade you like — Essence Longlasting Lipstick line has a wide range of beautiful colors to choose from.

a pink lipstick by affordable brand essence lays on the opened magazine page

I haven’t experienced any mild discomfort or drying while wearing Essence lipstick, but this lippy applies a little uneven and I would suggest you use a synthetic lip brush to make the application easier. To make your lip makeup even better and neater to use a sharp lip liner before the lipstick, line your lips creating a desirable plump shape and fill in the lips with the lip liner as well. After filling in your lips with the lipstick and clean up the edges with a concealer or foundation. Essence Longlasting Lipstick gives a stunning semi-matte finish, which is my favorite kind of finish at the moment.

a close-up of lips with the essence poppy pink lipstick on them

I’m a huge fan of all makeup products by Essence, their prices are always affordable and the quality of the products is great as well, so I can definitely recommend a Longlasting Lipstick by Essence for everyone who likes it bright and vivid, just be careful while applying it. The color range of the collection is impressive and I can't wait to try other shades. This lippy lasts on the lips for a good 5 hours and it is a brilliant option for everyday usage. Have you ever tried Essence makeup products before? Which one is your favorite?

Lots of love,
Liz