beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Normal People Scare Me Sweatshirt by Zaful

| on
Saturday, January 14, 2017
liz breygel blogger zaful Normal People Scare Me Sweatshirt fashion review Zaful girl glasses pics nerd girl hipster
liz breygel blogger zaful Normal People Scare Me Sweatshirt fashion review Zaful girl glasses pics nerd girl hipster

There is nothing better than a huge cup of hot tasty tea, a playlist of your favorite TV show and a warm fleece blanket hugging your body after a  long and exhausting day of work. Coziness is something I always missing during the cold winter days but thankfully there are lots of items that can comfort us throughout the winter season. I love to wear sweatshirt, it is truly a versatile fashion piece, sweatshirts come in different colors and shapes, there are lots of sweatshirts with a funny and cute prints. Today I want to show you my favorite sweatshirt at the moment by the famous online fashion and beauty store Zaful

Normal People Scare Me Sweatshirt* by Zaful sweatshirt is made of the softest  cotton blend and the inside part is lined with fleece, feels just like a baby blanket on the skin. The fabrics is well made,  it is thin, but very warm and breathable at the same time. There were no loose threads, pellets or any other defects on the sweatshirt, even though even the most famous and expensive brands are not immune to these little inconveniences. The sweatshirt looks exactly as pictured on the website, with the same color and shape. I got size S and it was a perfect fit.

Overall, I think I`m going to use the Zaful Normal People Scare Me Sweatshirt all year around, it looks so great with a pair of classic sneakers, boots and skinny jeans. It is very comfortable to wear on a daily basis and I would definitely recommend it for everyone who wants to look great without any extra effort. I hope you likes my today`s post and please don`t forget my past reviews from Zaful.

Lots of love,
Liz

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot