The unicorn makeup tutorial is one of the viral beauty trends that was popular in the end of the past year and of course I couldn`t simply ignore it. And to celebrate the upcoming Brazilian Carnival I`ve decided to show you how to create this easy and creative unicorn inspired eye makeup.All you need to do is to follow these little steps and don`t forget to have fun and demonstrate your creativity, show your inner unicorn with the makeup!
1. First of all we need to make sure that our Unicorn makeup will last all night long, so start the makeup by preparing the eye lid by applying an eye shadow primer. I used a soft white eye kohl to make the eye shadow colors even brighter.
2. To fill in my eye brows I used a ark purple eye pencil with glitter and set the pencil with an eye shadow. Clean out the edges of the eye brow with a help of concealer.
3. Now it is a time to apply the eye shadow colors on the base, use a small flat brush for each color and gently dab the color on the eye lid. I used matte orange and pink eye shadows, but you can use any bright color to match your outfit or carnival costume. Don`t forget the blend the transition between each of the eye shadow colors.
4. For the eye crease use a purple matte eye shadow and softly blend the color with a help of bigger fluffy brush. Apply a satin white or light lilac eye shadow on the brow bone and the inner corner of your eye, this will make your eye look more fresh.
5. And now my favorite part of the whole Unicorn makeup look - eyeliner. Draw a dramatic cat wing using a waterproof liquid eye liner and to complete the makeup curl your lashes, apply few coats of your favorite mascara and a dramatic false lashes. I also used just a little pinch of holographic glitter on my crease and a small crystal on the inner corner of my eye. Please fill free to play around with glitter, shimmer, beads and other stuff to make your Unicorn Makeup Look even more beautiful.
It was so much fun creating this Unicorn Makeup Look for you, please let me know in the comments f you liked it and how do you plan to celebrate Carnival 2017! Hugs & kisses <3
Lots of love,