beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Pilot Shape Mirrored Sunglasses by Zaful

| on
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
nerd girl glasses
nerd girl glasses
nerd girl glasses
nerd girl glasses

The hot summer days are approaching us! That`s why I think it is a perfect time to review this gorgeous Pilot Shape Mirrored Sunglasses* by Zaful. I`m a huge fan of sunglasses and leaving in a hot place like Brazil have taught me to wear them constantly even at winter. Sun rays are the most common cause of eye wrinkling and - the brightness of the sun hurts the unprotected eyes, so squinting is a natural body reaction.

Usually when I shop for a new pair of sunglasses I chose an iconic aviator sunglasses in deep brown or black color, but this time I thought I would go for something a bit different, because I simple fell in love with these gorgeous cat eye aviators, it is nice to own a pair that is different. The shape of Mirrored Sunglasses by Zaful is extremely popular this season, it is slightly vintage and very feminine. They are quite big and perfectly shield my eyes and under eye area against the sun rays.

The Pilot Shape Mirrored Sunglasses by Zaful are available in two different colors - light blue and silver. At the moment Zaful offers a nice discount and these sunglasses retail at $5.99, I`m so tempted to get myself another pair of these gorgeous glasses. Overall, I love how stylish and different they look. These sunglasses go well with almost any outfit and brighten up even the most boring day!

Lots of love,
Liz

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot