bjd doll eyes liz breygel makeup circle lenses lens colored lens review before after pictures eye surgery

Experimenting with your appearance is one of the most satisfying and entertaining things ever, especially when the change is temporary and easily reversible. The easiest and fastest way to give yourself a makeover is changing hair color or trying out a new makeup look, but my favorite one is a pair of colored circle lenses. It is tremendous how drastically your appearance can change when you just have a different eye color. Today, I want to show you the incredible 'Crystal B' Circle Lenses in color White by EOS, these circle lenses were sent to me by the largest and the most famous online store Pinky Paradise.

bjd doll eyes liz breygel makeup circle lenses lens colored lens review before after pictures eye surgery

The Basic EOS 'Crystal B' Info:


Brand: EOS
Diameter: 14.0mm
Design Name: `Crystal B` White
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Model: P - con
Life Span: 1 year 
Where to get it?: Pinky Paradise store.
Country of origin: South Korea

bjd doll eyes liz breygel makeup circle lenses lens colored lens review before after pictures eye surgery

Together with a pair of EOS 'Crystal B' circle lenses, the lucky owner will also receive a little cute case to store the lenses, and basically, the only thing is needed for proper storage and cleaning a special multipurpose lens solution. In case you are searching for some extra contact lenses accessories, cases or eye drops you can find them at Pinky Paradise as well. 'Crystal B' lenses are very comfortable in usage, and I think these are the thinnest and softest lenses I own at the moment. 

bjd doll eyes liz breygel makeup circle lenses lens colored lens review before after pictures eye surgery

I can hardly feel these lenses in my eyes and they don't irritate or dry them. The pattern is pretty simple, reminds me of a net or pixelization. But, it looks pretty. The pattern is white, without an outer black ring and that is what makes these lenses look so natural. The pattern partially covers my natural eye color, leaving the pupil uncovered. These lenses do not provide an enlarging effect, but they definitely add some mystery to the look.

blogger Liz Breygel demonstrate the crystal b circle lenses by eos with a dramatic gothic eye look

Overall, I'm in love with these lenses and it was very comfortable for me to wear EOS 'Crystal B' lenses. I haven't experienced any mild discomfort, irritation, or redness. Sure after a few hours of wearing these lenses eyes could start to feel a little bit dry or tired, but it's very easy to cure this issue — just use some gentle eye drops. But of course, the most exciting and interesting part is the pattern, it looks very mystical and enigmatic without being overdramatic. From a distance, these lenses look very natural and I’ll be honest—these are my favorite pair of lenses I ever had!

Lots of love,
Liz