Expectation Vs. Reality | Burgundy Velvet Lingerie Style Dress

| on
Thursday, March 02, 2017
bodycon velvet 90s goth grunge dress ootd fashion liz breygel fbloggers
bodycon velvet 90s goth grunge dress ootd fashion liz breygel fbloggers

Lingerie style in fashion is one of the most delicate and feminine trends of 2017. Soft silky fabrics, filigree airy lace and bodycon shapes will be popular throughout the spring 2017 season as well and today I wanted to show you this Pleuche Lace Panel Mini Cami Dress by Rosegal store. This velvet dress perfectly illustrates how the lingerie style should be - bold, cheeky but moderately.

I will be honest with you - mini dresses are not my story, but I absolutely in love with this dark burgundy velvet dress. The quality of the dress is very good, it is made of soft fabric that is pleasant on touch and to the body as well. The sizes on the Rosegal website for this dress are accurate, I`m wearing size S on the pictures and it looks pretty good. Personally I think it is more of a night out dress, but if you combine it with a classy trench and the same classy shoes you can wear it on a daily basis as well.

I am really happy with the look and the bargain price of this dress, it was just a little bit over $16. It is nice to have something a little bit different in your closet, this velvet dress definitely challenges my fashion style. Hopefully from no on I`ll be more brave and wear mini dresses more frequent. Don`t forget to demonstrate your flawless fashion taste on the Rosegal Style Gallery for a chance to win up to $100 cash coupon. 

Lots of love,
Liz

Bloglovin  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Pinterest  | Bellashoot