I admire Melanie Martinez, her music and style deserved a very special niche in present music industry and on the stage. I think it is hard to find another artist who is as touchy, innocent, talented and melancholic as Melanie and we love her because of this particular qualities. But as much as I love listening to her songs I can`t get enough of her personal style. In her outfits she successfully combines latest fashion trends with a well - known lolita elements and inspires thousands of young fashionistas. Later I`m definitely going to create a blog post dedicated to her special style, but today I want to show you how to get Melanie Martinez inspired makeup look. Let`s start!
1. Start with an eyeshadow primer - apply a small amount of your favorite primer on your eyelid and gently blend it into the skin with your ring finger. Eyeshadow primer will secure your eye makeup and make it last all day long.
2. The most interesting and cool part of Melanie Martines Makeup look is her eyebrows. They are always bright, bold and thick. I`ve decided to use a purple matte pencil and eyeshadow to fill in my eyebrows, but an eyebrow pomade will do the work as well.
3. It is time to do an eye makeup, start by applying a strawberry pink matte eyeshadow on inner half of your eyelid. Highlight the brow bone and the eye corners with a white satin eyeshadow.
4. The next step is the outer half of the eyelid, apply a matte purple eyeshadow and gently blend the transition between two colors with brush. Apply a small amount of same purple eyeshadow on the bottom lash line. You can intensify makeup look by applying black matte eyeshadow over the purple color, but don`t forget to blend it.
5. To finishup Melanie Martinez makeup apply a generous coat of your favorite mascara on the top and bottom lashes. For the lips I used a burgundy lipstick and lip gloss, but black lips will look great as well.
Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you liked this simple, but gorgeous Melanie Martinez inspired makeup tutorial. This makeup is very easy and I hope some of you will use my instructions to recreate it. Please let me know in the comments what you think of this look and I`ll talk to you very soon, bye bye :*
Lots of love,