close-up of a korean cushion-blush by berrrison laying on a rosy studio's background

Hi everyone, it is time for a new review on my blog! Today I'm talking about the 'Oops!' Tint Cheek Cushion* in beautiful summer shade '02 Cream Peach'. This is my second product by famous Korean makeup brand Berrisom and it was kindly sent to me by the YesStyle store. I’ll be honest with you, I’m not a big fan of blushes, maybe it is because I have very pale skin, so any blush looks too bright on it, but I love a hint of color on the cheeks.

First of all, I want to say a few words about the packaging. The design of the packaging is amazing, I love that pop art-inspired polka dots and the color combo brand used for this blusher. Berrisom Cheek Cushion comes in a squeezable tube with a built-in sponge applicator - a soft cushion for an extra smooth and pleasant application of the product. Maybe for some of you, this sponge won’t be very comfortable, but I think it is super handy when you are on the go.

close-up of a korean cushion-blush by berrrison laying on a rosy studio's background

The formula of 'Oops!' blush is very creamy and lightweight, it is easy to squeeze the product out of the tube and blend on the skin. This Berrisom cushion-blush is available in two cute shades: 01 Sugar Peach - a soft baby pink color, very natural and almost transparent, and the color I have 02 Cream Peach - a beautiful orange color, it is more intense than Sugar Peach but looks very natural as well. It is super easy to work with both of these colors, apply it on top of the foundation, and blend with the help of your fingers for a very fresh and natural finish. Thought, try to work fast because once applied on the skin 'Ooop!' stains the skin.

close-up of a korean cushion-blush by berrrison swatch on a light skin

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by the long-lasting formula and very beautiful versatile shade of Berrisom 'Oops!' Cheek Cushion. It has a very sweet fruity scent and the color is simply divine, I think it will look beautiful on every complexion. The only thing I don't really like about this blush is the sponge. Unfortunately, the most characteristic feature of this product, it’s soft cushion gets dirty very fast and I don't think it is very hygienic to use it again without cleaning. That's all for today, guys, please don’t forget to check out my Korean beauty box unboxing to find out what products are waiting for you under the cover. Thanks for reading my post, I’ll talk to you again very soon!

Lots of love,
Liz